– Area (321 meters = 4 rooms + 4 bathrooms)
– 5,320,000 EGP for the owner and the rest is in installments over 2028
About the company:
– Emaar is a UAE-based real estate development company
– It is a public shareholding company listed on the Dubai Financial Market
– The company manages its operations in many international markets and provides an integrated package of development and administrative services
– Emaar Properties is one of the largest real estate developers in the UAE and is known for undertaking mega projects such as Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Emaar in Egypt:
– In 2005 the company started the Uptown Cairo project.
– The project included the construction of an area that would serve as a residential, commercial and recreational complex at the same time.
– In 2008, Emaar Misr began working on the best project in the coast, the tourist resort of Marassi in the Sidi Abdel Rahman area.
– In 2010 the company started the construction of the Mivida project
– The company started projects in West Cairo (October) like Belle Vie and Cairo Gate Compound
About the project:
– Cairo Gate is located in New Zayed,
– The compound is close to all the main roads on 6 October
– Dabaa Road
– Rawd Al Faraj axis
– Alexandria Desert Road
It has been meticulously designed to create a fun life experience that lives up to its name “Beautiful Life” in French.
-The 500 acres development intertwines lush, green landscapes with romantic homes that feature exquisite architecture, evoking a sense of sophistication, culture, and prestige.
For more details: